Recording Rate

$45/hr Mon-Fri
$50/hr Sat


Production Rate

$300/song


Mixing Rate

$50-300/song
(Depending On Arrangement)


FAQ

Q: How do I book time at Sound Machine?
A: Fill out the contact form on the booking page. We will contact you within five business days to begin the booking process.
 

Q: How does payment work?
A: A $100/day deposit is required to book studio time. The deposit is credited towards the day(s) booked. The remaining balance is due at the end of each recording session. 25% of the mixing cost is required upon booking mixing time, the remaining 75% is due upon delivery of the mixes. If you will be hiring Mason to produce your project, 100% of the production fee is required before pre-production begins.


Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: Cash, money order, check, paypal, or credit/debit card. Credit and debit card transactions will be subject to a 3.5% upcharge.
 

Q: What genres do you work on?
A: Rock, country, folk, religious music, blues, jazz, punk, metal and anything within those general genres. We do not work on rap, hip hop, EDM, trance, etc. not because they’re bad, but they’re just not our specialty.
 

Q: Can I bring a videographer/photographer to the session?
A: Yes. You are welcome to bring whomever you want to your session, just no pets.


Q: How much does it cost to record one song?
A: It depends on a variety of factors. During the initial contact phase we will go through the details of your project and provide you with a project estimate.